- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Pixels, web beacons and other technologies are also used to monitor your use of our website. In this Cookie Notice, we will refer to all of the aforementioned technologies as “cookies”.
- What type of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Amplitude||Used in context with the website’s pop-up questionnaires and messengering. This data is used for statistical or marketing purposes.||amplitude_unsent_#amplitude_unsent_identify_#||Analytical|
|Amplitude||These cookies examine whether partner data synchronization is functioning and currently running. This function sends user data between third-party advertising companies for the purpose of targeted advertisements.||amplitude_cookie_test||Analytical|
- How you can control your cookies
Do Not Track: Some browsers – like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari – include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for DNT signals have not yet been adopted our web pages do not currently process or respond to DNT. Fresco does take privacy and your right to make choices seriously and we continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technologies and the implementation of a standard.
- Your rights and contact information